Tuesday, 6 June 2017

I wish I could fly


Marianne here today sharing a DT card for My Mum’s Craft Shop  using lots of MFT goodies.  I have seen a couple of backgrounds made with the MFT snowdrift die which amazingly I don't have in my collection. However I have the rolling hills die so I created the background with that. I then had the idea of using elephants from the MFT adorable elephant set and the MFT up in the air set. I love these stamps and dies and have used them a lot already so hey have been a good investment. 

I think the standing elephant wishes he was flying 😉. Coloured with Copics and teamed with MFT dots and stripes confection paper.

Check out my blog where I have some candy on offer Marianne’s Craftroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)