Friday, 12 May 2017

Squidgies!

 

 

Good morning crafters, it’s Anne with today’s inspiration and I’ve used one of my favourites from Stamping Bella. These characters are sooo cute and this one is called Huggy Squidgies

 

MMCS 7 Stamping Bella Huggy Squidgies

 

The background was stamped with the useful Halftone Circles by Altenew. The set also includes some great sentiments and there is also a matching die available for the larger words (thanks and hello) I cut the word 3 times in card and layered them together to create a dimensional embellishment

Hope you like it, the latest designs from Stamping Bella will be in soon so keep an eye on the website

All the details will be on my own blog shortly so I’d love it if you’d pop by

Have a great weekend all

 

Butterfly_1_Signaturenew

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)