Wednesday, 24 May 2017

Purr - fect Friend | My Favorite Things

Hello there, it's Milly here today sharing my second GDT card for the month of May, I love cats so much and I have to admit I could and do spend hours watching cute cat videos on YouTube and Instagram. I just can't get enough of them, so will that in mind I had to create card with cats on.  


Don't you think that cat on the right as such a funny expression on his or her face? The images are from MFT Cat-iude stamps and coloured in using colouring pencils.


Added a few clear sequins to finish the design and adhered the panel to US size A2 card blank.


Can I just say a massive Thank You to the lovely Kitty Frampton for inviting me again to guess for them during May. It's been such pleasure and working with her super and creative design team has been wonderful.

Hugs

Milly Missy Pink

Stamps used are -

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)