Wednesday, 1 March 2017

Wplus9 | Beautiful Bouquet Mums

Hello there, it's Milly (Missy) here and I'm sharing my second post for My Mum's Craft Shop Guest Designer for month of February and today its's using this gorgeous Wplus9 Beautiful Mother's Bouquet stamp, don't you think it's such versatile stamp that you could use for many occasions in life. It's the perfect image for colouring too, as many of many followers may know I love my colouring pencils and was so eager to try them out with these stamps.   


Stamped the image onto stitched panel using my diy stamp tool and versa fine onyx ink pad and repeated this to all four corners. Coloured the image in using colouring pencils. Applied double sided foam tape to the back of the panel and adhered onto black A2 card blank. Using a some sheer shimmer spray on acrylic block I painted it onto the flowers with paintbrush.  


Cut the word friend out using black card with the silhouette cameo three times and stacked them on top of each other using zig fine glue pen and applied a little zig fine glue pen to the back of the friend
sentiment and adhered to the middle of the card.   


Typed out the word Fabulous using Dymo Embossing machine, applied double sided foam tape to the near of the fabulous sentiment and placed on card just above the friend sentiment. To finish I added a few sequins and adhered them with micro glue dots. 

Thank you ever so much to Kitty and her ever so talented design team for letting me be apart of this super team for the month of February. It's been lovely to be apart of such a friendly, kind and helpful team and I've enjoyed every single minute of it. Big Hugs xxx

Supplies used 


For a full list of the products used please to get a look at my blog.

Thank you again!! 

Milly (Missy) Pink 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)