Thursday, 9 March 2017

Surrounded By Love

Hi there and good morning, it's Janine here this morning feeling super excited to be a Guest Designer for My Mum's Craft Shop. For my 1st project I decided to use a stamp from the Dreamerland Crafts range because I just think they're so cute...they have such a lovely retro feel to them. The one I've chosen to work with is called 'Surrounded By Love,' aren't the little puppies adorable. I also Spectrum Noir pen & Illustrator pens to colour with, patterned paper from Echo Park and MFT Dies.  I enjoy creating little mini scenes like these because they're such fun to make.
 
 

 A full details of everything I've used and how I created it can be found on my blog at -  http://craftingcrackers.blogspot.co.uk/
 
Thank you for looking.
 
x Janine x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)