Friday, 15 July 2016

Thank You


Hi folks, happy Friday, Fi here with today's post!

I have been doing a bit of watercolouring and this set of stamps from MFT called Build-able Bouquet is the perfect set to start with as the images aren't too big. 

This set comes either just the stamps or the stamps with matching dies, unfortunately the stamp set on its own is out of stock at the moment but you can get the stamp set with the matching dies which is available from the My Mum's Craft Shop online store.

For this card I stamped the images and white embossed, this helps the colour not to run over the lines, it kind of holds it in place....it's a fab technique!  I then used watercolour pens to colour the images.  I added some little sequins and some white splodges to finish!

Oh the sentiment is from Altenew Label Love, which will be back in stock soon.

Fi
x


1 comment:

  1. I Love this card Fi, I love the stamp, the colouring, how it pops from the page...everything. Thanks for sharing.xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)