Tuesday, 5 July 2016

Another Beautiful Day!

Hi there,

Clare here again with my card for 



again using the amazing Beautiful Day stamp set from Altenew. I know stocks of this stamp set are arriving soon, so to be notified of when this arrives to be sure not to miss out you can leave your email address here. 

I'm never short of ideas of what to do with this stamp set and that's one of the main things that I love about it. 


First of all I die cut a circle from copy paper and applied removable adhesive. I stuck down to some white cardstock and stamped the flowers and leaves overlapping the edge of the circle using versa fine in Onyx Black. Some of the flowers I had to mask so that the other flowers appeared to be hiding behind the petals. I then removed the circle mask cut this out leaving a small border around the edge.



I stamped the greeting and the flower to the bottom right of the circle and coloured the flower sprig with Promarkers (pastel green and mint green). I cut some teal cardstock to fit a 6 x 6 kraft card blank and covered with three lengths of white sparkly ribbon which I then stuck down to the card blank. I fixed the flower cicle panel down with 3D foam tape and finished with three pink holographic epoxy dots from my stash. 

Supplies Used:

Avery removable labels (for making the small flowers)
Copy paper (for making the circle mask)
Circle die 
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Promarkers in Pastel Green and Mint Green)
White Sparkly Ribbon
Teal Cardstock
6x6 Kraft Cardblank
Pink Holographic Epoxy dot
3D foam pads

Thanks for visiting my Mum's Craft shop blog today, don't forget to come and visit regularly for some more great inspiration from my other Design Team Colleagues! 

love, Clare x






No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)