Thursday, 30 June 2016

Best Mom

Hello Bloggers, Kelly here to share a little inspiration
For my card I decided to make a floral creation using no pinks/purples as I usually do.
This time I went for my fav colour green
 
 
I used Alternew Stamp Set - Best Mom from My Mum's Craft Shop
stamped onto Neenah cardstock using Black Staz on then coloured with Spectrum Noir Markers and Sparkle Pens..
CG1, CG2, DG3 Sand dune
BT1, BT3, BT4 Soft Jade
 
I inked the images and sentiment panels with Bundled Sage Distress Ink and Forest Moss Distress ink
 
 
Ribbon and leaf charm from my stash
 
 
Hope you like it.
Have  a good day
 
Hugs Kelly
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous!!! I love the colour scheme mixed with the textured card stock and that amazing leaf charm, ooh lovely!!!
    Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, love your colours xx Jean

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)