Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Oh, Happy Day!!

Morning friends. 

This week I thought I'd share Mother Goose's birthday card with you all!! It was her birthday earlier in the month. I was so tempted to include her age on this card, just to serve as a little reminder, but I knew I'd be posting it here at some point, so I wanted to save her a little embarrassment. Bless her.


So for this card I used:
and some delicious Echo Park papers


I coloured the adorable Elsie up using my ProMarkers and added a little cloudy sky in behind her. I was really pleased with how those clouds turned out - see, practice does pay off.

To create my clouds I simply sketch in a faint cloud outline then fill in my blue sky around it. I then go in with BG1, BG2 and BG3 to create some depth to the outlines of the clouds. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Monday. xo

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)