Monday, 10 February 2014

Love You!!

Hi all,


Its Lyndsey with my regular Monday posting here on the MMCS Blog. As you know due to that special date, we are showing you are Love/Valentines creations this week 

For my creation this week I have used a gorgeous stamp from MFT - Doodle Garden, Sweet Friend. Such a lovely image and also comes with a range of sentiments too - just in case your wondering she does come with legs!! - I just chopped them off to suit my sketch lol.


I teamed the image with some pretty My Minds Eye - Lucky in Love papers and added a cute polka dot bow and a few flowers. I finished off with some gorgeous embellishments from our £1 Embellishment range - Wooden Heart Button, Resin Daisy Flowers & a couple of Rhinestone Hearts.

Thanks for joining me here today, please do pop back throughout the week to check out the fabulous creations from my lovely team mates.



Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)