Tuesday, 18 February 2014

I absolutely adore you!!!

Hey guys, good morning!
Time for another post for our free week over at My Mums Craft Shop....
 I have been lucky enough to get my hands on some of the new Die-namics releases this week, and have been busy playing with the new zipper die! I think I'm in love!!!!
I grabbed the new My minds eye papers too! , these are soooo lush!!! here's what I came up with....



Now, do not adjust your set...!!!!this is fairly CAS for me but I think the papers did the talking, they are so gorgeous!
They are My minds Eye Record it "Follow your heart",I used Kraft & brown cardstock to create the zipper opening, and added a simple star charm from the zipper die set.
Keep your eyes peeled for lots more gorgeous makes from the rest of the DT girlies!!!
I reckon you will be seeing lots more of this zipper set, lol! 
Have a wonderful crafty day!
Hugs
Lis xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)