Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Fabulous, Beautiful YOU!

Happy Hump Day!!


I started by masking my card base with a Chevron stencil from Studio Calico and I spritzed it with Water Cooler mist. I then added a strip of delicious patterned paper from My Mind's Eye - Here is Happy. LOVE this paper pack. My Mind's Eye NEVER fail to disappoint. 

I then coloured up the gorgeous Dare to be Gwen to match the papers using ProMarkers and FlexMarkers. I then masked her off and stamped the sentiments which come in the set around her in different ink colours to act as a background. I've had this idea in my head since I first spied this set, and the lovely Faye or Fluff as she's known around these parts was a beaut and sent me her over, so I just HAD to try it out!

*keep it shhh, but I'm tryna sweet talk Kitty into stocking SOG again* 

I finished up with a fabric flower and paper flower from Prima, a resin daisy and a bunch of Hobbycraft Rhinestones.
Job. Done.


I'm lead to believe the lucky Kitty headed over to the NEC in Birmingham this weekend and picked up a bunch of goodies which should be appearing in the shop VERY soon, so keep your eyes peeled for those. You will NOT be disappointed! :)

Thank you for stopping by today. xo

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)