Sunday, 16 June 2013

Fluttering by...

Hello Everyone! Jane here today! Our theme on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog this week is 'Add some bling' so I have a card with extra sparkle for you today!  I have used some gorgeous papers from My Mind's Eye on my card. These are from the 'Collectable Memorable' pad which has some fabulous designs in it. The sweet little girl stamp is My Favourite things - Doodle Garden 'Fluttering by' .


I have added lots of gorgeous flowers as well as some stick on gems and pearls and a beautiful saddle stitch ribbon which I tied in a large bow and topped with a beautiful daisy.


I coloured my image with a mix of Promarkers and Graph'it pens. I love these pens now and need lots more of them! I cut the image out leaving a small border before I added her to the card. Enjoy the rest of your Weekend!
Jane
x

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)