Sunday, 30 June 2013

A Gorjuss girl for Toppers and Pre-coloured images week

Hello Everyone! Jane here today and I am kicking off another themed week on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog. Our theme is 'Toppers and pre-coloured images' and I have chosen to use a Gorjuss Girls Decoupage topper on my card.

This decoupage set is called 'We can all Shine' and is available here from My Mum's Craft Shop. I also used Gorjuss girl papers from the 6x6 stack. The little sentiment label which I stamped with a Penny Black sentiment and the little spotty heart are also from the decoupage pack.


I added some purple lace and pins from my stash and some lovely purple flowers. I also punched some butterflies from the waste paper with the decoupage and finished off with some stick on gems. I hope you have a lovely Sunday and make sure you join us tomorrow for our new Challenge!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)