Wednesday, 8 May 2013

I dig you!

Hellooooo! So I'm continuing with our "Dies dies dies!" week with this little creation...


I've used a cutie Pure Innocence from their last release called Little Gardener. I coloured her with copics and paper pieced her cute wellies. Grass is done with lyra pencils. These stunning papers I've really fallen in love with are brand new MME Cambridge Court. Right, now for the dies.... I've used a variety of Dienamics: Say What? speech bubble, Cloud TrioWoodgrain fence and Fresh Cut Grass. Sentiment comes with the main stamp.


Wish I had some cute wellies like that!

Enjoy your day! x

1 comment:



  1. Amazing creation. We would love to see it, at Crafting By Designs, our current challenge is Remembering our Childhood and your project is perfect. We have three amazing prizes. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent. Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)