Monday, 20 May 2013

Graph It Markers...



Morning All :)

For Something New Week, I decided to play with the new Graph It Markers in store. I've used the following sets: Skin Tones 12 Pack, Hair, Nature, Fresh, Sunny and Vitamin. The first thing I will say is this. If you look at the colour swatches and are expecting something subtle, don't. With the exception of the Skin shades, the colours I used, even the palest ones, are all vibrant and zingy.

  So, what did I think of them? Well, they're not too bad. It'll take a while to get used to colouring with the different nib, (more Pro Marker than Copic) working out what colours blend well together and what Copics will go with what Graph Its, but they didn't upset me. They are a little more juicy than Copics, but once you know that, you can adjust. Would I ditch Copic in favour of Graph It? No. Would I continue to use the two together? Yes.

Otherwise, I've been busting to use the new Echo Park A Perfect Summer Papers. I think they're perfect for Summer Luka from La-La Land Crafts, don't you?

Stampin FluffnStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)