Monday, 6 May 2013

Boys and Girls...



Morning all :)

Well, the sun is shining and it's a Bank Holiday, so I'll keep this brief as I know you'll be itching to get outside!

It's Day Two of Dies Week and I wanted to share something I made using some 'older' releases from Die-Namics. (New ones on the way!) This sweet little couple is from the Boy Meets Girl Set, they are such fun. And the heart is from Heart Stax. The papers are 'vintage' too, coming from the Echo Park Yours Truly Pad. They may be old, but I still love 'em!
Before I head off, I'm going to remind you about the Free Shipping Weekend on all (UK only) Online Orders...Minimum Order £5... No Codes Needed...Ends Tuesday 7 May at 9am...Enjoy!


Stampin FluffnStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)