Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Simple Flowers

Today i have a super quick card i whipped up using the fabby Jofy Stamps & some stencils. I meant to post this last week but naughty me got distracted by the shop and forgot, ooopsy!
I made this card to show that you can still be a bit inky but create something simple. I used some memento inks and a mask to create the spots & honeycomb just by brushing through the ink. I then stamped the sentiment in black and the Jofy flowers from Set 09 and coloured them with copics to match. I then added a few gems just to add a bit of sparkle. The whole piece is mounted onto turquoise cardstock and popped up onto 3d foam pads.

We will be back tomorrow with the new MMCS challenge launch :)
Kitty xx

2 comments:

  1. Cool project - loving the JOFY's myself

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya,

    Like the style of this card. Brilliant the way you've put the stencils and colours together

    Hope shop is going well. X.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)